Lately there has been an increase of awareness in diet choices. More and more people are going vegan, vegetarian and or gluten free. Sure, it may just be trendy but eating clean is a trend we can get behind.
You don’t have to change your entire diet, you can just incorporate elements of the health is wealth trend in your life. One of these could be simply incorporating one raw vegan meal a day. That is, one meal that is minimally processed. This excludes bread, all meat, eggs, dairy and those darn french fries.
This means one meal of only fruits, nuts, leafy greens, uncooked vegetables, seeds, sprouted legumes and cold pressed oils (as part of salad dressing). You can make smoothies, fruit platters, and glorious rainbow salads. Give your body the nutrients it needs to thrive. Besides feeling like you are taking care of yourself, there are many benefits of eating one raw vegan meal a day.
- Eating minimally processed food is easier to digest. This means that you will have energy to be the Girl Boss you always dreamed of, because your body can convert the food you eat more efficiently. Why reach for a coffee, when you can reach for a banana? These foods also have increased fibre which is also good for digestion.
- The water in fruit and leafy green keeps you hydrated and feeling refreshed.
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight
- It’s good for the immune system
- It’s good for the environment. Our natural world is in a crisis, eating clean decreases your carbon footprint and is better for mother nature.
- It grounds you to the earth, as you are more connected to the seasons and the flow of abundance.
- Its good for your skin, hair and nails. Eating healthy makes your skin glow and staying hydrated makes your hair grow.
- Improves the quality of your life and helps you maintain a high vibration. Making it easier for you to stay in harmony and attract blessings.
If any of these benefits resonates with you, try eating one raw vegan meal a day and tell us here at Girl Boss how it makes you feel.